Please follow the instructions to receive a Satellite Image:
- Move your start point (green) and your destination point (red) to your desired locations. Each time you change your route the App automatically selects the relevant Satellite Image.
- Select the 'Satellite Imagery' from the left menu.
- You can also manually select additional areas by clicking on the Satellite areas. Darker shading shows that an area has been selected.
- Click ‘Download’ button from the left menu.
- Select the 'Satellite Imagery' checkbox.
- Click ‘Next' & 'Download All"
- Click on the link (e.g II 0 hrs ago) in the area to view a Satellite Image.
- A white dialogue box will appear with the Satellite Image.
- Click red 'X' close (top right corner of the white dialogue box) to return to the map.