Note: This is completely separate to the Guest and Guest login passwords for the Iridium GO, do not change those passwords.
This is useful if you are in a place where there are other Iridium Go users in close proximity, such as a crowded marina.
To set a WPA-2 Password on your Iridium Go Wifi please follow the instructions below.
1. Connect to the Iridium Go Wifi
2. Open the Iridium Go App
3. Go to Advanced>Wi-Fi settings>Security>WPA2 Encryption
4. Go back to Wifi settings, then Add your chosen password (min 8 characters), then Save.
5. You will be prompted to restart your Iridium Go.
6. Now you will need to reconnect to the Iridium Go Wifi using your chosen password.