To view a forecast on the website you must set up a forecast location.
- Click on "add forecast location"
- Drag the marker to your desired forecast location.
- Click on "save forecast location"
- Name your unique forecast location
- Click on Save
- Wait while we save the location and generate the forecasts
Note: If a location is close to, or on land, there maybe be significant land effects on the forecasts. For example in an offshore breeze, the forecast may appear to be lower than the observations. So where possible you should select a marine location.
Note: If you are doing a long coastal, or offshore trip the best tool is the weather routing. There is no need to set up multiple forecast locations along your route. The weather routing will show you the optimal route for the trip, and the weather for your exact location along the trip.