Forecast graphs display forecast information on a time based graph of your selected forecast location.
- 1 day or 7 day forecasts can be selected in the top right of the page.
- The 1 day forecast displays the forecast from the 1km resolution model.
- The 7 day forecast displays the forecast from the 8km resolution model.
- The 1km resolution 1 day forecast will be more accurate due to the higher resolution.
- Hover the graph to display data values for that time point in the table above the graph. This allows you to quickly compare all forecasts data.
The graphs plot the PWG, PWE, GFS and ECMWF weather model runs. The graph legend shows which model and which location each line depicts. Different colors are used to show the different custom forecast locations.
It is useful to note the difference between the PWG and PWE weather outputs - if both outputs are similar you can have a higher confidence in the forecast. To compare multiple locations open the right menu and click on any other locations to toggle them on/off on the graph.