The forecast alerts allow you to set desired criteria, and to automatically be emailed if the conditions are met. For example if you would like to know if the wind will be above 20 knots on Saturday or Sunday, simply set up an alert.
- To set up a forecast alert click on the Tools > Forecast Alerts.
- Click on 'Set Conditions' for the location you want to alert.
- The repeat daily option allows you to quickly setup the hours of the alert for the whole week.
- Change the settings to match your desired conditions for this location and click 'Save.' You will then be emailed in advance when your criteria are met. The alerts are delivered every 12hours when the PredictWind forecasts are updated.
- Click on the check box to 'Alert via email' and select how far in advance you want to be alerted.
- Click on the 'Save' button.
- To clear an existing alerts settings select 'Clear' at the bottom of the Alert page.